Henry T. Jaramillo Community School
"Home of the Eaglets"
Sheila D. Armijo, Principal
We do this by:
- Building Relationships
- Evaluation Results
We prepare students for success in college and career.
October 9th-Fall Break
October 19th-Early Dismissal 12:45PM
October 20th-No School-PTCs
- Arrival after 9:00-Student is tardy and will be marked Tardy by 9:15AM
- Any student leaving after 1:45PM is marked Leave Early
- If you are marked as “tardy” or “Leave Early” you will not be eligible for perfect attendance.
- An excused absence is still counted against Perfect Attendance
- If you have 5 Unexcused absences you will receive a letter from our office to come in and review an attendance contract. After 7 Unexcused absences you will receive a letter from the truancy office.
Your child’s teacher will be in touch soon to schedule your conference. Conferences are a great way to open the line of communication between home and school. Look forward to learning more about your child’s levels of learning and setting goals for the next 9 weeks. Come with any questions you may have for your child’s teacher.
On Tuesday afternoon we will provide some fun music and dinner (PIZZA) so you and your family can enjoy the evening celebrating Halloween. We will gather in the cafeteria to eat and mingle. Then we will open up all classroom doors for a kick off to Trick-Or-Treating. Teachers/staff will be standing at doorways allowing students to trick-or-treat within the safety of their school. We will close our doors promptly at 5:30 so you can continue your celebrations as a family.
Please report problems with this website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, your suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated!